Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Dyal Hair Saloon

Because I have 4 boys in my house, normally haircuts are an ongoing event. But I've gone almost 2 1/2 months without giving anyone a haircut -- And it showed! I can't say it's just because we've been too busy. That wouldn't be completely honest. Mostly it hasn't happened because I totally and completely dread it! But I noticed a few days ago that everyone's hair was growing over the ears and getting way too shaggy, so I announced on Thursday morning that everyone was getting haircuts that day whether they wanted it or not, except Jessica of course. Look at the pictures below and see the significant difference in Alex and Spencer's hair! When Alex saw himself in the mirror after I was done, he said, "My curly hair is gone! Grandma Williams will be sad." I didn't take as much off Logan's hair as the others. It still looked good, just a little long so he got a trim.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I do miss the Alex Curl! Fun times!