Friday, March 14, 2008

80th Birthday Celebration at Disney World

I just got back from a trip to Disney World. I went with my parents, grandpa and sisters to celebrate my Grandpa Millett's 80th birthday. He had never been to Disney World, and since that is not acceptable in our family (teehee..), we thought he needed to go and experience it too! We had an amazing time. Here are some pictures from our trip ---


Our group at Epcot

Stuffed inside a phone booth in the United Kingdom, Epcot

Kristen, Julie and Kim with Eeyore, Pooh and Tigger

Julie with Sleeping Beauty

By a waterfall in Canada, Epcot

Grandpa in a racing car at the Indy Speedway, Magic Kingdom

My favorite mouse in a parade at the Magic Kindom

Mickey in the "SpectroMagic" evening parade at the Magic Kingdom


1 comment:

Summer said...

I can't believe you are wearing capris in the middle of winter while I'm back in Michigan wearing a down parka!!! Looks like fun.